The Alpha 300A is a modular, user-friendly Atomic Force Microscope designed specifically for Materials Research, Nanotechnology, and Life Science. All standard AFM modes are supported.
- Operating Modes:
- Contact Mode/Lateral Force
- Pulsed Force Mode
- AC-Mode/Phase Imaging
- Magnetic Force Mode
- Temperature-controlled measurements
- Air and liquid measurements
- Virtually unrestricted experimental setup
- Optical Microscope Capabilities
- Vibration Isolation
- Linear Scan-Stage:
- Scan Range: 100 x 100 x 20 μm (200 x 200 x 20 μm optional)
- Capacity for large samples
- Beam Deflection Laser
For more information click here.