The development of novel materials is a very important process in the advancement of technology. Continually pushing the limits of technology requires the advancement of testing capabilities for these materials. Every aspect of a novel material must be characterized in order to determine the effectiveness for an application.
- Particle Characterization (Size, Imaging)
- Particle Characterization
- Surface Analysis (Micro Materials, Ltd.)
- Mechanical Properties (Nanoindentation)
- Particle Reduction/Deagglomeration